My Passion is UX Design
Project goal: to develop a medical portal for finding doctors in Ukraine.
– lack of a convenient mechanism for finding doctors by their services;
– lack of opportunity to make an appointment with a doctor;
– processing of booking appointments is carried out through the operator, by phone, lack
of automation in order processing.
– develop a convenient system for finding a doctor at the user’s location;
– create a function that allows you to find and compare the necessary medical service
in terms of cost, facilities in the clinic, proximity to the location of the medical institution;
– make more flexible search functionality for doctors: by doctor’s specialty, procedures
performed by doctors, medical services, reviews, and other characteristics;
– think over the functionality that allows you to place an order in a couple of clicks from
anywhere on the site;
– automate payment for services on the site.
To reduce the number of input fields on the phone, I made it so that the user’s location is automatically determined by his GPS coordinates. The default appointment date was set to today.
I made it so that by clicking on the object on the map:
– the distance from the user to the medical center is displayed
(by clicking on the distance to the medical center on the map, the road is determined);
– displays the rating of the center;
– the number of recommendations is displayed;
– displays information about the medical center and its interior;
– displays the opening hours until which the medical institution is open today or it is already closed.
By clicking on “Make an appointment” in the same window, a block opens with doctors who work in the center, their current appointment schedule, and the ability to book the time for the procedure and immediately pay for the procedure on the site.
The map interface that I developed allows you to conveniently find doctors both on the map itself and on the doctor search panel on the left side of the screen.
Doctors are also easy to add to favorites. The favorite doctor’s panel is also always at hand on the right side of the screen.
I came up with new functionality for adding doctors to favorites.
So that doctors are immediately sorted by rating, experience in their field, distance from the user to the center, and cost of a doctor’s appointment. In addition, the user has the ability to create their own individual groups of doctors.
Being on the map, the user from the sidebar on the left can:
– sort, find and select the doctor he needs,
– read information about the medical center where he works,
– find out the cost of his appointment
– and make an appointment with the doctor at a convenient time for
In the patient’s personal account there is a calendar of his medical procedures.
The calendar saves all information about the procedure, time, and cost.
The procedure or doctor’s appointment can be paid for on the site with a discount and using bonus points. Discounts and bonuses are a way to keep the user on the site.
I came up with the possibility of adding three categories to favorites on the site.
Doctors, medical centers, and medical services.
As a result, you can conveniently compare several favorite medical centers.
In the comparison of services section – choose a more favorable price offer for the selected medical service.
For example, you choose where to get a back massage or pull out a tooth or take a covid test.
You choose a service and receive a list of medical centers with the cost of this service and the distance to
the medical center.
I Start With Strategy and Inspire Change.
I’m professional. I’m fearless. I get things done.
Wanna hire me?
I'm a designer who is excited about unique ideas and help fin-tech companies to create amazing identity by crafting top-notch UI/UX.